The world of Gucci Tennis 1977 evolves with the introduction of a high-top sneaker crafted from organic jacquard denim. With an allover GG motif, the shoe has a strong logo feel. Each season, the House's monogram is reimagined and reinterpreted into new materials and styles.
- Dark blue and ivory eco washed organic GG jacquard denim
- Blue and red Web
- White grosgrain contrast details
- Lining contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Ribbon contains recycled polyester that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label
- GG motif at the sole
- "77" embroidery
- Rubber sole, made with 20% bio-based content
- .8" height
- 4.1" boot shaft height, measurements based on 37 (IT)
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush