The Gucci Tennis 1977 is introduced in soft caramel colored suede. Logo details such as the monogram motif at the sole, the dedicated logo and the green and red Web stripe enrich the high top sneaker's connection to the House.
- Brown suede
- White contrast details
- Green and red Web stripe
- Wool lining
- Ribbon and strings contain recycled polyester that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material. Sole contains 20% of bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label
- GG motif at the sole
- "77" embroidery
- Rubber sole
- .8" height
- 5" boot shaft height, measurements based on a size 43 (IT)
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush