The Gucci Tennis 1977 sneaker is presented in a high-top version for the Pre-Fall 2020 collection. The sneaker is crafted from a monogram canvas that combines with the textured GG motif at the sole and the House Web. The style is finished with a dedicated label with the name of the line and a subtle embroidered detail of the number 77.
- Beige/ebony original GG canvas
- Green and red Web
- White contrast details
- Green grosgrain trim
- The TPU sole is made of 20% bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label
- GG motif at the sole
- "77" embroidery
- Rubber sole, made with 20% bio-based content
- .8" height
- 4.1" boot shaft height, measurements based on 37 (IT)
- Made in Italy
- This product has not been made using materials of animal origin
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush