The classic Ace sneaker is set on a platform and shows the metallic gold bee against the Gucci Web. Since its debut, the Ace sneaker has become a mainstay of Gucci collections. The retro design is originally inspired by a Gucci sneaker from the 1970s and is continually reinterpreted and reintroduced into the new eclectic House narrative.
- White leather with green and red Web and gold thread-embroidered bee
- Red metallic leather detail on the back of one shoe and green metallic leather detail on the back of the other shoe
- Rubber sole
- 1.8" platform height
- These shoes run big, we recommend sizing down one size
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush