A special collection combines two of the House's most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating emblematic silhouettes such as this pair of Princetown slippers. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero in the '60s, is layered over the House monogram for a modern take on the two archival patterns. The floral slides are finished with vivid red leather accents and the Horsebit detail.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas with Flora print, a material with low environmental impact
- Red leather trim
- Created using a special holographic printing technique, this item’s dedicated packaging features a striped tie dye effect and tropical inspired image of palm trees.
- Horsebit detail
- Elongated toe
- Leather sole
- .4" height
- These shoes run small, we recommend sizing up half a size
- Made in Italy
- Due to the printing technique used, the placement of the pattern will vary from item to item
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush