DORAEMON X GUCCI
This Princetown slipper is part of a special collaboration between Doraemon and Gucci. Born on September 3rd, 2112, a cat-type robot was sent from the 22nd century to help a young boy called Nobita with secret gadgets from his four-dimensional pouch. A playful character, Doraemon hates mice and loves Dorayaki, a sweet pancake.
- Beige/ebony mini GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with Doraemon © Fujiko-Pro print
- Brown leather piping
- Doraemon patch © Fujiko-Pro
- Doraemon x Gucci © Fujiko-Pro
- Leather sole
- These shoes run small, we recommend sizing up half a size
- .4" heel
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush