Emblematic looks from the first Alessandro Michele collection are presented again for the Ouverture collection and create a link to Gucci’s rich history. The Princetown slipper is fully lined and trimmed with lamb wool then finished with the House's signature Horsebit detail.
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- Black metal-free tanned leather
- Horsebit detail
- Elongated toe
- Leather sole
- This item uses women's sizing
- These shoes run small, we recommend sizing up half a size
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush