Since its debut in the Fall Winter 2015 collection, the Princetown slipper has become a mainstay of Gucci collections. Unconventional yet entirely modern, the influential accessory is a contemporary interpretation of the Horsebit loafer. Updated for Cruise 2018 in GG velvet—a distinctive fabric taken from the House archives.
- Brown and beige GG velvet
- Black leather trim
- Horsebit detail
- Elongated toe
- Leather sole
- Wool type: dyed lamb
- Wool origin: Italy
- These shoes run small, we recommend sizing up half a size
- Lamb wool lining
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush