A low-heel mule in black leather is enhanced by the Interlocking G Horsebit. Merging two of its most distinctive codes into one symbol—the Interlocking G Horsebit—the hardware is replicated from a rare piece from the Gucci archives, chosen for its contemporary appeal. The Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the original bag.
- Black leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- 1.8" height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush