With a pointed shape, this pair of leather ballet flats is defined by the silver-toned chain and a macro version of the Horsebit–the House’s most distinctive symbol paying homage to its equestrian heritage. The shoes debuted on the Spring Summer 2020 runway, where accessories and ready-to-wear came together in a celebration of self-expression.
- Black chrome-free tanned leather
- The back is designed to be worn with the heel folded down or up
- Chain detail
- Pointed toe shape
- .2" height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush