A prolific American fashion designer who resided in Milan in the 60s and 70s, Ken Scott’s legend lives within the vibrant floral drawings he created. Here, the 'Fashion Gardener’s' pink floral print is presented on a pointed-toe flat finished with chain and Horsebit details.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Leather with floral print by Ken Scott—Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Horsebit detail
- Chain detail
- The back is designed to be worn with the heel folded down or up
- .2" heel height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush