A prolific American fashion designer who resided in Milan in the 60s and 70s, Ken Scott’s legend lives within the vibrant floral drawings he created. Here, the 'Fashion Gardener’s' pom-pom floral print is presented on a pointed-toe flat finished with chain and Horsebit details.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Leather with floral print by Ken Scott—Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Horsebit detail
- Chain detail
- The back is designed to be worn with the heel folded down or up
- .2" heel height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush