Leaving behind fashion’s old rules, the Ouverture collection continues to convey the idea that pieces should be able to be worn always, and not just in fashion for one season. This year marked the 6th anniversary since Alessandro Michele was named Gucci’s Creative Director, and the re-edition of emblematic looks from his first show speaks to the concept of a wardrobe transcending seasonality and trends. This light blue ruffle shirt is finished with a “Something that never ended” red label.
- Light blue crêpe de chine silk
- Sequin bee embroidery at the cuff
- Ruffled collar with self-tie bow
- Button closure
- Length: 26.7" based on a size 46 (IT)
- Made in Italy
- The product in this image is a size 46 (IT)