A special collection combines two of the House's most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating essential silhouettes like these sporty shorts. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero in the '60s, is layered over the House monogram in technical jersey for a modern take on the two archival patterns.
- GG Flora print technical jersey
- Green and red Web stripe down the sides
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Front pockets
- 43% cotton and 57% polyester
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing size small