A warm-hued ramage motif modernizes the classic beige and brown GG pattern, presented on a wool silk jacquard pant designed with a '70s inspired fit and a flared leg. The House's romantic narrative blends with archival codes like the monogram, resulting in unexpected combinations.
- Beige and brown GG ramage wool silk jacquard
- Self-covered buttons
- Created using a special holographic printing technique, this item’s dedicated packaging features a striped tie dye effect and tropical inspired image of palm trees.
- Interior sartorial belt
- Front slash pockets
- Back button-through besom pockets
- Hook and zip closure
- '70s inspired fit with flared leg
- 49% polyester, 28% wool and 23% silk
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing size 40 (IT)