Designed with a full canvas construction, this single-breasted wool jacket is introduced within an exclusive collaboration for Fall Winter 2020, presenting Liberty London’s emblematic floral prints in a special collection of accessories and ready-to-wear. With its collection of fine ornaments, fabrics and objets d’art from around the world, the Tudor revival luxury department store founded in 1875 invoked social change in interior design and dress to the point that the Art Nouveau period in Italy is called 'Liberty Style'.
- Light blue, green and light yellow floral print by Liberty London on navy wool mohair blend
- Vintage inspired blue squared buttons
- Full Canvas construction
- Notch lapel
- Flap pockets and chest welt pocket
- Interior pocket
- Back vent
- Interior "Tailored with a traditional men’s Full Canvas construction" label
- Length: 22.5" based on a size 36 (IT)
- External fabric: 70% wool and 30% mohair wool; Lining: 100% viscose
- Made in Italy
- The product shown in this image is a size 36 (IT). The model is 5'8" tall.