Crafted from herringbone wool, this coat is designed with an oversize lapel and self-belt. The design incorporates exposed labels at the cuff, adding a sartorial feel, while a hidden detail, the “Gucci tailored” label, enriches the lining. Unveiling what lies behind the curtains, the Fall Winter 2020 Women’s collection debuted inside a rotating circular glassed structure featuring a neon lit metronome, where the design team, dressed in grey uniforms with labels that read ‘Façonnier de Rêves’ (Maker of Dreams), dressed 60 models.
- Black and white herringbone wool
- Exposed Gucci labels on the cuff
- Interior 'Gucci tailored' label
- Interlocking G diagonal stripe jacquard half-lining
- Peak lapel
- Flap patch pockets
- Two interior pockets
- Back vent
- Oversize fit
- Length: 43" based on a size 40 (IT)
- External fabric: 100% wool; Half-lining: 100% viscose
- Made in Italy
- The product shown in this image is a size 40 (IT). The model is 5'10" tall.