Black velvet details emphasize this double-breasted dress coat presented in beige and brick red GG canvas on the runway. Unveiling what lies behind the curtains, the Fall Winter 2020 Women’s collection debuted inside a rotating circular glassed structure featuring a neon lit metronome, where the design team, dressed in grey uniforms with labels that read ‘Façonnier de Rêves’ (Maker of Dreams), dressed 60 models.
- Beige and brick red GG canvas
- Black velvet details and buttons
- Black suede heart patches on the back
- This product contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Flap pockets
- Back pleats
- Length: 42.5" based on a size 36 (IT)
- External fabric: 71% cotton and 29% polyester; Lining: 100% viscose
- Made in Italy
- The product shown in this image is a size 36 (IT). The model is 5'10" tall.