Presented on the Fall Winter 2017 runway, sunshades featuring various prints and motifs synonymous with the collection completed some of the looks. The parasol dates back more than 2,000 years and is intended to protect from the sun. Crafted using specialized techniques, the printed oil paper is applied onto a wood frame-a process that takes more than 70 steps and 15-20 days to complete for each piece. Traditionally, these umbrellas were used to tell classic Chinese stories. Gucci interprets it through a unique lens with motifs from the collection. The print features large moths, seen throughout the collection.
- Moths print oil paper
- Wood frame
- Bamboo handle
- 25.5" length
- Made in Italy
- Delivered in special edition packaging with a garden motif from the Fall Winter 2017 runway show.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth