The medium Arli shoulder bag is designed in a bold black and white combination for Pre-Fall 2019. The front flap is enriched with the Double G hardware in shiny gold-toned metal—a House code brought back from the 1970s archives. The retro inspired silhouette was first presented in the Cruise 2019 fashion show, revealed in the evocative setting of the Roman necropolis of Promenade des Alyscamps, in the French town of Arles—which gives the name to the line.
- White leather with black trim
- Gold-toned Double G metal hardware
- Two gussets
- Interior zip pocket
- Adjustable strap with 21.5" drop
- Magnet closure
- Medium size: 10.5"W x 8"H x 1.5"D
- Viscose lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'10" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth