A new silhouette introduced to the Gucci Horsebit 1955 line for Spring Summer 2020, the top handle has a domed shape with an optional leather shoulder strap, crafted from red leather. The collection unifies details first introduced on the original bag that inspired the line from over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
- Red leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Protective metal feet at the bottom
- Interior zipper and open pockets
- Leather top handles with 3.5" drop
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 19.7" drop
- Extended double zipper closure
- Weight: .77kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8"W x 9.5"H x 3.5"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'9" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.