Gucci's iconic bamboo top handle bag in ostrich. The bag features two interchangeable detachable shoulder straps: one in matching leather and one with the House Web stripe in blue and red. Each handbag will come with a small, pocket-sized book featuring a unique printed cover inspired by the collection. The book-"Juvenilia"-is a compilation of short stories written by English writer Jane Austen during her teenage years from 1787-1793, a time during which she was free from censorship or societal pressure. The creative chaos and the continuous contradictions which characterize the stories are the same pillars we witness in Gucci’s collections.
- Ivory ostrich
- Blue and red Web
- Flap with bamboo turnlock closure
- Interior zipper pocket
- Interior pocket with snap button closure and book: "Juvenilia" by Jane Austen
- Bamboo handle
- Detachable nylon shoulder strap with 19.5" drop; comes with additional leather shoulder strap
- 10.5"W x 7"H x 2.5"D
- Leather lining
- Made in Italy
- Delivered in special edition packaging with a garden motif from the Fall Winter 2017 runway show.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth