A bright botanical print by Ken Scott animates this small shoulder bag. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott is an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colourful floral drawings reflect his eclectic personality. The Jackie 1961 is completed by its signature gold-toned hardware. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Leather with floral print by Ken Scott - Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with suede-like finish
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 7" strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 20.5" drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- Small size: 10.8"W x 7.5"H x 1.6"D
- Weight: .45kg approximately
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'5" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
A symbol of Gucci's heritage, Jackie 1961 references the original style created and first worn during the '60s. Revived by the Creative Director with a new relevance for the contemporary, the latest iteration is defined by clean lines and a second strap that adds new ways to wear.