Brought back to the forefront, the recognizable shape is presented in light pink leather and enhanced with an additional, detachable shoulder strap. Attached to the bag with a buckle closure, the second strap adds a contemporary feel to the archival style, providing new ways to wear—from top handle, shoulder to cross body. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit. The Jackie 1961: available exclusively in Gucci stores and on Gucci.com
- Light pink leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- This product contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 7" strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 20.5" drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- Small size: 10.8"W x 7.5"H x 1.6"D
- Weight: .45kg approximately
- Made in Italy
- The person is 5'9" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
A symbol of Gucci's heritage, Jackie 1961 references the original style created and first worn during the '60s. Revived by the Creative Director with a new relevance for the contemporary, the latest iteration is defined by clean lines and a second strap that adds new ways to wear.