A material that speaks to the long-lasting traditions that come together to create Gucci's heritage, this bag's bamboo handles are expertly curved using a flame—a process originally conceived by Florentine artisans during the postwar period. The yellow leather style is enriched by a detachable Web strap that allows the accessory to be worn on the shoulder or as a top handle. Versatile designs appear throughout The Gucci Aria collection enriching styles with multiple ways to wear so that they can be worn again and again, creating timeless pieces.
- Marigold yellow leather
- Antique gold-toned and bamboo hardware
- Lining: cotton linen
- Inside: 1 zip pocket; 1 open pocket with mirror
- Bamboo handles with 4.3" drop
- Web strap with 18.5" drop and leather with 19.7" drop
- Weight: .9kg
- Small size: 8.3"W x 6"H x 2.75"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'6" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth