Presented in a tricolor variation with brown and olive diagonal stripes set against a black smooth leather base, the Rajah large shoulder bag is designed with a retro-inspired shape, featuring a hybrid symbol merging two of the Hose's most distinctive codes: the Interlocking G Horsebit. Embellished with sparkling crystals and colored enamel, the gold metal tiger head defines the Rajah line, reminiscent of a vintage brooch by Hattie Carnegie—a legendary jewelry and fashion designer in the 1920s-1950s.
- Black smooth leather with brown and olive green diagonal leather stripes
- Gold- and silver-toned hardware with a shiny finish
- Enameled tiger head with crystals—inspired by a vintage Hattie Carnegie jewelry design
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Interior zip and open pockets
- Paper plastic coated label with Gucci and Interlocking G print
- Sliding chain shoulder strap: drop 20"
- Worn as a double chain shoulder strap: drop 11.8"
- Large size: 13.8"W x 8.7"H x 3.4"D
- Viscose lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth