A bright botanical print by Ken Scott animates this small shoulder bag. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott is an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colourful floral drawings reflect his eclectic personality. The Dionysus is completed by its signature tiger head closure.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Ivory leather with floral print by Ken Scott - Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Microfiber landing with suede-like finish
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Pin closure with side release
- Tiger head closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Interior zippered compartment
- Open pocket under the flap
- Double gussets
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 8.5" drop
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size: 11"W x 7"H x 3.5"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'6" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
The Dionysus harmonizes old and new House elements, combining the Creative Director's vision of a vintage bag with contemporary elements. Distinguished by a double tiger-head closure, the unique hardware references both Greek and Roman mythology.