The Epilogue collection brings Alessandro Michele's most emblematic creations to the fore. Adding a precious note to one of the House's Beloved styles, the GG Marmont is introduced in python. The small chain shoulder bag has a softly structured shape and an oversized flap closure with Double G hardware. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag.
- Brown python
- Brown leather trim
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Double G
- Interior zipper pocket
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 22” drop, as a top handle with 12” drop or as a cross body bag.
- Flap with spring closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.2”H x .3”D
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Weight: .648kg approximately
- Small size: 10"W x 6"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
The GG Marmont bag debuted on the Gucci runway for Fall Winter in 2016, detailed with the same 70s inspired Double G in hardware already seen on belts in Alessandro Michele's first show for the House.