A message about leaving fashion’s old rules behind, Epilogue conveys the idea that pieces should be timeless–not just in fashion for one season. The collection highlights Alessandro Michele’s most emblematic styles and motifs from the past 5 years, like the GG Marmont. The recognizable design is presented in a contemporary take on the historic Houndstooth pattern. The small shoulder bag is completed by the recognizable Double G hardware.
- Red and green houndstooth and stripe wool
- Brown leather trim
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Double G
- Interior zipper pocket
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 22” drop, as a top handle with 12” drop or as a cross body bag.
- Flap with spring closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.2”H x .3”D
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Weight: .648kg approximately
- Small size: 10"W x 6"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'5" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
The GG Marmont bag debuted on the Gucci runway for Fall Winter in 2016, detailed with the same 70s inspired Double G in hardware already seen on belts in Alessandro Michele's first show for the House.