The Gucci Horsebit 1955 evolves with the introduction of a bright botanical print by Ken Scott. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott is an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colourful floral drawings reflect his eclectic personality. The recognizable Horsebit hardware completes the mini top handle style.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Ivory leather with floral print by Ken Scott - Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber landing with suede-like finish
- Interior: open pocket
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.6”H x .4”D
- Detachable shoulder strap with 19.7" drop
- Extended double zipper closure
- Weight: .59kg approximately
- Mini size: 7.9"W x 7.7"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.