A bright botanical print by Ken Scott animates this mini shoulder bag. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott was an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colorful floral drawings were reflective of his eclectic personality. The Dionysus is completed by its signature tiger head closure.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Black leather with floral print by Ken Scott - Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Leather and microfiber lining with suede-like finish
- Attached key ring that can attach to a separate bag
- Chain shoulder strap with 60cm drop
- Pin closure with side release
- This item can fit a cell phone up to W69mm x H142mm x D7mm
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Mini size: W16.5cm x H10cm x D4.5cm
- Weight: .3kg approximately
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'5" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
The Dionysus harmonizes old and new House elements, combining the Creative Director's vision of a vintage bag with contemporary elements. Distinguished by a double tiger-head closure, the unique hardware references both Greek and Roman mythology.