The Gucci Horsebit 1955 has a domed shape with an optional leather shoulder strap. A mini version of the top handle style, presented in white leather, is introduced for the Epilogue collection. The collection unifies details first introduced on the original bag that inspired the line from over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
- White leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Main material contains Leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Interior: open pocket
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.6”H x .4”D
- Detachable shoulder strap with 19.7" drop
- Extended double zipper closure
- Weight: .59kg approximately
- Mini size: 7.9"W x 7.7"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'6" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.