The GG Marmont bag is reimagined for Spring Summer 2020, made from diagonal matelassé quilted Original GG canvas and completed with a Double G embellishment. The mini top handle's distinct softly structured shape is outlined in contrast black piping, highlighting its flap closure. A removable chain strap allows the satchel shape to also be worn as a shoulder bag.
- Beige/ebony diagonal matelassé Original GG canvas
- Black leather trim
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Double G
- Interior open pocket
- Detachable chain shoulder strap with 21.9" drop and 45" length
- Top handle with 2.4" drop
- Flap with spring closure
- Weight: 0.6kg approximately
- Mini size: 8.3"W x 6.1"H x 3.1"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
The GG Marmont bag debuted on the Gucci runway for Fall Winter in 2016, detailed with the same 70s inspired Double G in hardware already seen on belts in Alessandro Michele's first show for the House.