DORAEMON X GUCCI
This mini bucket bag is part of a special collaboration between Doraemon and Gucci. Born on September 3rd, 2112, a cat-type robot was sent from the 22nd century to help a young boy called Nobita with secret gadgets from his four-dimensional pouch. A playful character, Doraemon hates mice and loves Dorayaki, a sweet pancake.
- Beige/ebony mini GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with Doraemon © Fujiko-Pro print
- Cherry red leather trim
- Shiny gold hardware
- Doraemon x Gucci © Fujiko-Pro
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Shoulder strap with 21.6" drop. Can also be worn as a cross body bag.
- Drawstring closure
- Weight: .250kg approximately
- Mini size: 6.1" W x 6.7" H x 3" D
- Cotten linen lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth