The structured Dionysus shoulder bag is introduced in dusty grey leather for Cruise 2020. The closure features the textured tiger head spur—the unique detail defines the line, referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The closure is further enriched with sparkling crystal stones.
- Dusty grey metal-free tanned leather
- Antique silver-toned hardware with crystals
- Cotton linen lining
- Tiger head closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Hand-stitched details
- Pocket under the flap
- Pin closure with side release
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15.5" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 9" drop
- Weight: .45kg approximately
- Mini size: 7.5"W x 6"H x 2"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
The Dionysus harmonizes old and new House elements, combining the Creative Director's vision of a vintage bag with contemporary elements. Distinguished by a double tiger-head closure, the unique hardware references both Greek and Roman mythology.