A special collection combines two of the House's most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating classic silhouettes like the Ophidia shoulder bag. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero more than 50 years ago, is layered over the House monogram and trimmed with white leather for a modern take on the two archival patterns.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas with Flora print, a material with low environmental impact, with white leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Created using a special holographic printing technique, this item’s dedicated packaging features a striped tie dye effect and tropical inspired image of palm trees.
- Double G
- Zipper pullers with Double G charms
- Interior zipper and smartphone pockets
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 17.5" drop
- Zipper closure
- Small size: 9.5"W x 7.5"H x 3"D
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'7" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth