A special collection combines two of the House's most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating classic silhouettes like the mini bag. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero more than 50 years ago, is layered over the House monogram and trimmed with red leather for a modern take on the two archival patterns.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas with Flora print, a material with low environmental impact, with red leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Oval enamel detail with metal Double G
- Created using a special holographic printing technique, this item’s dedicated packaging features a striped tie dye effect and tropical inspired image of palm trees.
- Attached key ring that can attach to a separate bag
- Front zipper pocket
- Interior open pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap with a 25.5" drop
- Zipper closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.2”H x .3”D
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- 7"W x 4.5"H x 2"D
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth