The Horsebit has become synonymous with the brand. Tracing back to Gucci's equestrian roots, the double ring and bar design is a piece of the House's heritage. Inspired by archival designs, the Gucci Horsebit 1955 unifies original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit. For Epilogue, the line is enriched with a small shoulder bag in GG Supreme canvas with contrasting white leather details and a special mechanism that adjusts the length of the shoulder strap so it can be carried on one shoulder or cross body.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact
- White leather details
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with sude-like finish
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Interior: zip pocket
- Front pocket
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.6”H x .4”D
- Shoulder strap with 19.7" drop
- Weight: .46kg approximately
- 8.8"W x 6.7"H x 2.6"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'5" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.