A message about leaving fashion’s old rules behind, the Epilogue collection conveys the idea that pieces should be timeless–not just in fashion for one season. Among the looks are Alessandro Michele’s most emblematic styles and motifs from the past 5 years, like the GG Marmont. The recognizable style is presented in brown leather with a diagonal matelessé design. The small shoulder bag is completed by a chain strap and rounded, softly structured shape.
- Brown diagonal matelassé leather
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Double G
- Interior open pocket
- Adjustable chain shoulder strap with 23.5" drop. Can also be worn as a crossbody bag.
- Zipper closure with elongated zipper pullers
- Weight: .394kg approximately
- Small size: 9.5"W x 5"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'7" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Evolving season after season, the GG Marmont's recognizable design blends the ‘70s GG hardware with new shapes and details. A link to the House's past brought into the present by the Creative Director.