First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of Gucci's heritage. The belt bag combines the signature motif with the Web stripe—a timeless pairing that pays homage to Gucci's roots.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Oval enamel detail with metal Double G
- The model is 5'10" tall
- Front zipper pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Adjustable belt closure
- Top zipper closure
- Small size: 7"W x 5"H x 2.5"D
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Made in Italy
- Can be worn as a belt bag on the hip or waist, or as a cross body bag. Sizing will differ based on where the belt is worn, please refer to the size guide to find your size.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth