Presented on the Fall Winter 2019 runway, this line of handbags is defined by a new emblem that reintroduces the Double G with a twisted torchon finish surrounded by a ring detail. Crafted from textured red leather, the silhouette is completed with a special detail in the form of a detachable printed scarf. Depicting motifs from the collection, the silk accessory can be styled on the bag in different ways, or removed and worn on its own.
- Red textured leather with a vintage effect
- Antique and shiny gold-toned hardware
- Detachable flying ducks and belts print silk scarf
- To change or remove the bag’s scarf, untie both knots at either end and unwind the silk accessory. To reattach it or to replace it with a different scarf, twist the accessory around the bag’s strap, tying a knot at either end to hold it in place.
- Framed torchon Double G
- Open pocket under the flap
- Interior zipper and smartphone pockets
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 8.7" drop
- Flap closure
- Medium size: 11.8"W x 8.3"H x 3.7"D
- Silk scarf: 35.4"W x 35.4"L
- Viscose lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth