First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of Gucci's heritage. The pouch combines the signature motif with the Web stripe—a timeless pairing that pays homage to Gucci's roots.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Oval enamel detail with metal Double G
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Front zipper pocket
- Zipper closure
- 11.5"W x 7.5"H
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'10" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth