The Interlocking G Horsebit, a hybrid symbol combining two of the House's emblematic codes, continues to play an essential role throughout Gucci's latest collections. In a mix of gold- and silver-toned metals, the logo is placed at the center of a black grainy leather pouch. Introduced in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, the Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the bag.
- Black grainy leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Moiré lining
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Zip closure
- 12"W x 8"H
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'10" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth