The round mini bag is introduced within the Ophidia collection in GG Supreme canvas with brown leather trim. First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of Gucci's heritage. The strap detail gives it a multifunctional appeal, allowing it to be worn around the neck as a necklace.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber and viscose lining
- Double G
- Shoulder strap with 15.75" drop
- Zipper closure
- 4.5"W x 4.5"H x 1.2"D
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth