Staged in Alyscamps in the city of Arles—an ancient Roman necropolis that also serves as a promenade—the Cruise 2019 explores the idea of hybridization. A dual mix in which things aren’t what they seem and unrelated worlds collide in an unexpected way. The sneaker-sandal hybrid walked the fire-lined runway, a dynamic mix of leather and reflective fabric set on a chunky sole. The Gucci logo is displayed in a graphic font influenced by SEGA—a nod to the eighties references that run through the collection.
- Black leather, black mesh and grey reflective fabric
- Green rubber sole
- Rubber Gucci patch in SEGA font, used with permission of Sega Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Adjustable Velcro straps
- 2" height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush