A new introduction for the Epilogue collection, these jeans are crafted from organic GG jacquard denim, specifically washed for a vintage effect. Gucci explores new takes on the cult fabric, reinterpreting it with different designs and washing techniques that blur the line between vintage and contemporary. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Dark blue and ivory eco washed organic GG jacquard denim
- This product contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- The model is 6' and is wearing size 46 (IT)
- Front slash pockets
- Back button-through besom pockets
- Button and zip closure
- Leg opening: 16.5" based on a size 46 (IT)
- Cuff: 2.5"
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Italy