Crafted from eco washed organic GG denim, this jacket is embellished by the ‘Gucci quelle qu’en soit la saison’ sartorial label. The motto in French translates literally to "Gucci whatever the season" and plays on the concept that Gucci can be worn at any time. A message about leaving fashion’s old rules behind, the Epilogue collection conveys the idea that pieces should be timeless–not just in fashion for one season.
- Dark blue and ivory eco washed organic GG jacquard denim
- Leather trim and buttons
- 'Gucci quelle qu’en soit la saison' label
- The product shown in this image is a size 44 (IT). The model is 6'1" tall
- Notch lapel
- Patch pockets
- Back elastic detail
- Two-button closure
- Length: 17.5" based on a size 44 (IT)
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Italy
- This product is made of 100% organic cotton. It is produced through cultivation and manufacturing processes that don't involve harmful chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and incorporates methods that respect biodiversity and ecosystems, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program.