For Cruise 2019, Gucci staged a rave among the ancient graves of Alyscamps' Roman necropolis, in Arles. In the decadent setting, models walked a runway divided by flames, playing rock stars with looks that brought back ‘80s glam mainstays: thick makeup, spikes, laced-up leather, narrow denim and daring animal prints. The sneaker speaks to an era of metal in a distinctly Gucci way, with a rock band inspired print. Designed with a thick sole and chunky construction in distressed leather.
- White leather treated for a vintage, distressed effect
- Mouth and Gucci print
- Debossed Gucci logo at the back sole
- Rubber sole
- 2" height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush