A historical House code inspired by the equestrian world, the Web is repurposed in new ways each season. In these round-frame shades, the stripe becomes a discreet enameled detail underlining the end piece, linking the frame to the temples. Crafted from light tortoiseshell acetate, the design is completed by a cut-out segment at the tips.
- Tortoiseshell acetate frame
- Tortoiseshell acetate temples with Gucci script and slit at the tips
- Gold metal end pieces with enamel green and red Web
- Khaki lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 2.2"
- Frame width: 6.1"
- Made in Japan
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses