First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of Gucci's heritage. This men's bag combines the signature motif with a Gucci trademark leather tag.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with black leather trim
- Palladium-toned hardware
- Gucci trademark leather tag detail
- Detachable wrist strap
- Interior zipper pocket and two smartphone pockets
- Zipper closure
- W12" x H9.5" x D2"
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth